mercoledì, marzo 18, 2015

Hit Parade - 12 - Hitparade

David Bowie - "Space Oddity"





Ground control to major Tom..
Ground control to major Tom..
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

(Ten) Ground control (Nine) to major Tom (Eight)
(Seven, six) Commencing countdown (Five), engines on (Four)
(Three, two) Check ignition (One) and may gods
(Blastoff) love be with you


This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

This is major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today...

Here am I sitting in a tin can far above the world
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do..
Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles, I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much, she knows

Ground control to major Tom, your circuits dead, there's something wrong
Can you hear me, major Tom?
Can you hear me, major Tom?
Can you hear me, major Tom?
Can you...


Here am I sitting in my tin can far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do...



I titoli finora pubblicati:

11. Kid Creole & The Coconuts - "Stool Pigeon"
10. Dire Straits - "Money for Nothing"
9. Elton John - "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me"
8. Lou Reed - "A Perfect Day"
7. Shakespears Sisters - "Hello (Turn Your Radio On)"
6. Beach Boys - "Barbara Ann"
5. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - "Into the Great Wide Open"
4. Talking Heads - "Psycho Killer"
3. Amen Corner - "(If Paradise Is) Half So Nice"
2. Black - "Wonderful Life"
1. Kate Bush - "Wuthering Heights"


Nessun commento: